- Isn’t art class supposed to ruin your relationship with art-making or something along the lines of that? I have no idea what this is gonna do to me and I don’t know if I want to stay here long enough to find out.
- I’ve literally already taken this. Maybe I should, as they say, expand my horizons or something? Until I can’t see them anymore?
- I have gotten pretty good at writing on my own, I don’t even need this. I don’t know what I’m trying to prove.
- I’m almost done with high school and I really don’t feel like putting effort into anything anymore, not even this. Actually, it’s kind of scary. You’d think I was nearing the end of my life or something for the amount of things I DON’T WANT TO DO.
- I have to write in all these poetic forms and we all know I’m a freestyle person. What am I doing. I hope to God this doesn’t make me sick.
- I could take sociology instead and actually see my friend who I don’t have a class with anymore. Then again, he could also switch in here. Why do I have to be the one who cares.
- I WRITE ENOUGH POETRY ANYWAY SO I TOOK A CLASS WHERE I’M JUST GOING TO WRITE MORE POETRY INSTEAD OF EXPANDING MY HORIZONS AGGHHHHH
- To be honest, this class is kind of meant to function as a free block for me so I can not die.
- I feel like I’ve already exhausted every possibility. God, I need to get out of here. Just, the larger “here.”
- Honestly I should take another AP class or something, what if I don’t get into any of the 17 schools I applied to (are you out of your mind?? ((yes honey))).
I honestly don’t even know what’s going to happen to my schedule at this point. I’ve been ranting to everyone about how I’m trying really hard to get out of taking P.E. I with my brother who’s a freshman and how I would rather take another AP class than that class. What a lunatic. Anyway, I hope that works out. This was fun, I didn’t think I’d be able to come up with any reason not to take this class, but it’s incredible how much you can complain once you really get into it. God, I wish that could work the other way around. Wait, maybe it does. I’ll try it sometime.
Can’t believe I wrote an entire blog post in ten minutes.